Young girl dies, visits Hell & Heaven with Jesus, comes back to tell the story - How can she make this up?

A young girl dies, visits Hell and Heaven with Jesus and comes back to tell the story to warn other's.  How can she make this stuff up?

I do not find the Christian theology very easy to accept.  Also I found it so hard and depressing being a Christian.  New Age information resonated much more with me, and is more comforting and logical for my mind to accept.

What are your views on this? Especially when it comes to reincarnation, with youtube testimonials like this one? And why would Jesus allow himself such a brutal death to save humanity from Hell - if Hell were not real and we reincarnated instead?

I can't come to terms with all this, especially after reading other NDE's or Michael Newton's books and testimonials of people coming back to live on Earth again.  Many of us feel certain we've had a past life here on Earth or another world before.

What do you think?

Source