Oregon Couple Claims This Is UFO Footage of a Flying ‘Metal Disc of Some Sort’

On the same day a meteor created a window-breaking sonic boom in Russia, a couple in Oregon claim to have captured an object flying through the night sky. Only, they describe it as more unusual than your everyday shooting star or zooming fireball.

Heather Scherffius and Gregory Soldner of Grant Pass told KOBI 5 they don’t believe in UFOs. The event they captured on video on Feb. 15 though leaves them with a lingering but.


“It looked like a metal disk of some sort. I’m not sure, but it was metal and the way it moved was wierd. I mean I don’t believe in flying saucers but…,” Soldner said to KOBI 5.

“I myself find it hard to believe. But you got it see it,” Soldner added.

Watch the KOBI 5 report with footage submitted from the couple:



Source: theblaze