Long Setups Watch-List For Swing Trading

My Trading Long Watch-List for Swing-Trading Opportunities

Current watch list long swing trading
Here's my current long watch-list that I post each week. A lot of these stocks you've seen in previous posts, whether they've been actual trades or just a part of the daily lazy trades.

In fact, just prior to writing this post I took a long position in Array Biopharma (ARRY) at $3.67 with a stop-loss at $3.56. My posts are designed around my trading, and as traders, should help you to minimize the amount of research that goes into your own trading.

SharePlanner's a resource, and posts like this one hear should help you narrow down ands identify those stocks which provide the best risk/reward setups for your trading success.
Article Source: SharePlanner